Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Week 8...which was really last week

Bachelor 5:  Chips and salsa go together like good friends do.

Third date with Bachelor 5!  However, I was starting to feel like we were just friends.  We decided to meet up for lunch last Sunday and he suggested Mexican since this has been a theme in our eating out.  Not a problem for me!  It was fun, but the friend feeling was there and nothing further.  We haven't talked much since then.  I really need to reach out and just let him know.  I really did like him!  I just wasn't feeling it going any farther than friends.  :-(

Rose status:  Yellow rose

Bachelor 7:  Wasn't feeling well last week so we're going to try for the fair this weekend instead. 

I'm considering just taking a break from dating for a little while.  I mean, I did just sign up to run a marathon!!!  That should successfully take up my time.  I did just start talking with a guy on Coffee Meets Bagel from Manchester so we'll see where it goes.


2 comments:

  1. You are one busy woman. You are a marathon champ! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are one busy woman. You are a marathon champ! Love you.

    ReplyDelete